Audio Technica Headphones ATH-SR5 BT BK
Product details of Audio Technica ATH-SR5BT BK Bluetooth wireless over-the-ear high-resolution
- Bluetooth wireless technology that can pair with up to eight Bluetooth wireless devices
- Mic and volume/control switch built into the earcup for convenient control of smartphones and other Bluetooth wireless devices
- NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality enables touch pairing with NFC-compatible Bluetooth wireless technology devices
- Large 45 mm drivers for outstanding sound quality and are capable of Hi-Res Audio (5–40,000 Hz frequency response) when used with the included cable
- Soft, memory foam earpads and easily adjustable headband slider provide a comfortable on-ear fit
- Internal battery provides 38 hours of continuous use (1000 hours on standby) on a full charge
Product details of Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BTBK Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear High-Resolution Audio Headphones with Mic & Control, Black
Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear High-Resolution Audio Headphones, Black
The ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones give you phenomenal Hi-Res Audio with the convenience of Bluetooth wireless technology operation. Up to eight devices (smartphones, tablets, music players, etc.) can be stored in the memory of the ATH-SR5BT for quick connection to your chosen devices. And adding or replacing devices is made even easier with the headphones’ NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality: just touch any NFC-compatible device with Bluetooth wireless technology to the N-Mark on the headphones and the device and headphones are automatically paired and connected.
The ATH-SR5BT features powerful 45 mm drivers and comes equipped with a mic and volume/control switch built into the left earcup, making it easy to answer calls, adjust volume and handle playback (play, pause, fast-forward, reverse, next/previous track) of music and video on compatible smartphones and other portable devices. A 1.2 m (3.9 feet) smartphone cable with mic and controls is also included to provide a standard wired connection in areas where use of Bluetooth wireless technology is prohibited, for when battery power is low, or when Hi-Res Audio (5 – 40,000 Hz frequency response) is desired.
The internal lithium polymer battery provides 38 hours of continuous use (up to 1000 hours in standby mode) and can be recharged using the included 1.0 m (3.3 feet) USB charging cable.
|Frequency Response||5 – 40,000Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||1,500mW|
|Weight||185g (without cable)|
|Cable||1.2m with mic and control for smartphones|
|Connector||3.5mm gold-plated stereo mini-plug|
|Accessories Included||1.2m with mic and control for smartphones, USB charging cable, carrying pouch|